Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Baby Doll

The evolution of the baby doll.
This doesn't include the baby doll carcases that are in the trash.
I think I have the pattern as close to perfect as it is going to get. What do you think about the face? To freckle or not to freckle? What do you think about the eye spacing? Dan just doesn't understand, I'm going for zakka cute. I know you will get it Sarah.

Watching tv with the baby dolls.
I saw a picture of my family room vision. It has the same shelves and a lamp just like ours! Now the last thing we need is that great buffet for the tv.

http://static.flickr.com/96/221577961_ffeaad56c0_o.jpg




2 comments:

sarah said...

Those are so adorable! They're definitely zakka cute! The only thing that would make them more zakka is if they had smiling mushrooms on the shirts. I love the one with plaid pants!
I think you should start selling them on etsy. I think you could make a killing if people got to choose the hair color and what emblem was on the shirt.

Anonymous said...

I'm kind of partial to the real kid on the couch with the dolls. He looks entertained. . . A Wilco video? No he would be up dancing. Love Dad-Gramps