Monday, September 3, 2007

The Seven Year Itch

Yesterday was Dan and my 7 year anniversary. And I'm pleased to say we aren't too itchy...
Dan took me out to an awesome Italian dinner at Iorio on Hawthorne. I highly recommend it! The food was amazing and so was the Pinot Noir!
Here are the gifts I gave Dan for our anniversary. Both are prints from ETSY. Can you guess who that fella is? Did you say Jeff Tweedy? No, Dan is not crazy obsessed, but I thought it was cool. But let's not lie, Dan does like Tweedy a little...
Here are the flowers I got for our anniversary. I love that Dan picks out the most unusual flowers available!
This large order for Mahar has been keeping me busy. Home projects are put on hold for now.
Rhett was very serious "working" on his tent. No, the iron wasn't on...
The tent will be shown in an upcoming post.
Here's to many more years of family, happiness, and amazing adventures...

1 comment:

Christi said...

I love how you always have these projects going on. You inspire me to be creative and make something.