Thursday, November 1, 2007

Rhett's Third Halloween Ever

Here are this year's pumpkins. Mine is the one on the left and Dan did the skull. I think they both turned out pretty good. Dan's is way better than his last year's pumpkin.
Here is Rhett looking very "Village People" on our way to trick-or-treat at Dan's office.

Sadly, this is the best picture I got of Ruby and Rhett together. They really did have fun, I swear! We first went to Kennedy School, which was totally crazy. I thought I was going to have a panic attack! We walked around KS a little with my mom and our friends then we went to Monica and Greg's house. We had a great time hanging out with our new friends and all of their great friends last night. Rhett just loves Ruby.
Today Rhett wanted to take a nap with his "cute fuzzy spider". You could hear him saying, "Oh, I love you spider," as I walked out the door.
Well, it is over and I have to pack up all the decorations until next year. I hope next Halloween we have another family member!

2 comments:

sarah said...

so cute! we wish we could have spent halloween with you guys, too!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pumkins. Third HALLOWEEN! Hard to believe. He made a fine cowboy. . . albeit Village People style. Sounds like a fun Halloween. Love Dad-Gramps