Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What are These...What's That?

We have started watching a little of our all time favorite show again. Freaks and Geeks! Here is a really long clip, but the funniest part is Mr. Rosso in the beginning...
If there is anyone who hasn't seen Freaks and Geeks, I must say, you are missing out. They don't make shows like this anymore. It was too short lived though...Arrested Development is another show that didn't get enough credit.

We are also watching the last disk of Lost in preparation for Thursday!

4 comments:

Christi said...

I LOVED that show and I was so sad when it ended so soon!

Chris & Jess said...

Hilarious! I just put it in my Netflix Queue! I love shows that make me laugh :)

LISA said...

My husband cannot believe i have never seen this!!! He says I have to Queue it.He says it's the funniest show ever.

dad-gramps said...

Soon to be a collectors item. I regonized on of the kids from Knocked Up. . . I wondered where he came from. The show could of been just a little bit before it's time. It would of fit in nicely with some later hit shows with the similar type of humor.