Thursday, February 28, 2008

I Promise I Won't Post About Craft Night Everytime...

Craft Night was at Tess' (remember? creator of Eggpress) house last night. Her house was straight out of a magazine spread. So pretty to look at! A lot of mid-century modern Danish beauties around. I tried not to snoop and gawk. Also a new member of craft night joined us last night...Sally of Shim and Sons. It was fun to meet her after stalking her blog! It was really funny that Lupine brought a project to work on inspired by Sally!

2 comments:

sally said...

Hi Autumn! It was so nice meeting you last night. I hope to see you again in the near future.

And I agree, Tess' house is amazing!!

LISA said...

Autumn, I LOVE crafts,I'm just not crafty.I love seeing what everyone else can do.Maybe I'll be inspired!