Monday, March 31, 2008

Hello

Here is a little peak into Rhett's room. At least his room is finished and super cute. What do you think about that new banner design? I'm thinking of making some birthday banners like this.
Those overalls were my favorite on baby Rhett. It is too sad to pack them away. The tree is a growth chart I made for Rhett when he was tiny. I have plans to make a flower for baby sister's growth chart.
We asked Rhett what his baby sister's name should be and he said, "Hela." Interesting...at least he didn't say "Fugulissaloo" or something. Which is usually the kind of name he would make up for one of his dinosaurs or other toys. No news...but, we should be on the wait list in about 2 weeks.

3 comments:

riggity said...

I absolutely love the name "hela," but it should be spelled "hell-a" as in, "that name is hell-a rad." don't you think?

dad-gramps said...

It was great to be there in person. Love it. . . and love you all. Can't wait for the new addition to the family! You need a balance to those two "BOYS". . .

Ted and Lori said...

We've had Abe with us for less than a month now, and already I look at certain items of clothing and think, "Oh, I can never get rid of this. Too many happy memories in this shirt!"