Thursday, March 13, 2008

Time Flies When You Are Having Fun


Here is the tent that has been in the works since September! It is done. We were in Bolt the other day and Rhett spotted the fabric he picked out and asked me about the tent. So, I thought it was about time I finished it. By the way, Rhett told me the other day, "I really like the Bolt fabric store, but I don't really like to go to Joann." He has really good taste!

The door stays open with this vintage button.
I blame Monica for my new knitting obsession. She taught me how to knit over a delicious latte (that she made) the other day. Thanks Monica! As if I needed another craft obsession!
We are waiting for one more document!!!! We will be celebrating the completion of our Dossier really soon! It will be a really big celebration!!!!!!!

3 comments:

LISA said...

I hope your last document comes soon.

ruby and wade's house said...

Rhett has great taste in fabrics. Can he come shopping with me next time? Sorry for the new addiction, I have troubles with it too :)

dad-gramps said...

Good things come. . . while your waiting too. Getting closer. Love to all