Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's Spring in P-Town

We love Spring. I love all the buds, rain gear, and rainbows. You don't know how hard it was for me to get a couple cute pictures of Rhett. I had to bribe him to get a decent one. I thought he was really cute in his rain gear.

Asking him to do a trick and take a picture is usually not a problem though. He is all about the tricks!
With Dan working really late these days (tax season...ugh) I have been able to work on a few extra projects for the house. I just finished this really long (about 100") table runner for our very long tv stand. I'm proud of how it turned out.
I am no professional binder...I did this by machine. I really wanted to top stitch a little, but since this is one of my first quilting jobs I didn't know you are supposed to stitch it before you bind it. Oh, well.
Next house project...finish the white curtains for the garage. I'm dragging my feet on this one, because it is really boring.

2 comments:

Christi said...

I have been thinking about you and praying for you during this tax season. We love our hard-working husbands!

dad-gramps said...

I guess shorts and t-shirts are not in order next week. . . As usually great pictures, but I can't wait to see him in action. Love to you all.