Monday, March 3, 2008

My First Pair of Rain Boots

Rhett is modeling my new birthday present that came in the mail today.
Yes, I live in Oregon and have never owned a pair of rain boots. After ruining a pair of leather boots last year at the corn maze I decided I needed a pair of rain boots. There is nothing like a cute boy and cute boots to put a little smile on my face.
These boots came at a perfect time...we are having yet another document set back! This will probably delay us two more weeks. This is very upsetting since we are done with the rest of our dossier! I was hoping all the papperwork would be out of our hands this week and on the way to Ethiopia...

6 comments:

sarah said...

cute boots! they don't look freakishly large on rhett, either. that means you have really small feet or he has big feet - or maybe it's a little of both.

LISA said...

Don't they have some of the cutest rain boots out this year?!I really like yours.

Christi said...

Those are adorable boots! I'll be praying for this new hold-up on the adoption. God's timing is always perfect even when it sucks to wait!

Chris & Jess said...

Love the boots! I could use those today, yet another snow day...this time Freezing Rain ALL day! Ick!
I know the frustration in the documents...it will all work out exactly as it was supposed to. But, geesh, it can stink BIG time!

Don't Mess With Mommy said...

I covet your boots. :)

dad-gramps said...

The boots are quite the fashion statement. . . I think. I really can't believe you have not had any rain boots before now in Oregon. . . Who raised you anyway?? I bet when you were in high school you wouldn't of been caught dead in those boots. Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think so. I quess once you get past a certain age it doesn't matter what you wear on your feet in the rain . . .
Love Dad