Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged?

So, I'm not too sure of this thing in the blog-world called being "tagged." Lisa "tagged" me...thanks Lisa! Part of me thought maybe I'll just pretend it never happened, but I think there is some sort of unwritten rule that if you are "tagged" you must comply, or I don't know what will happen. Most of all, I guess I should do something out of respect for Lisa for showing interest in my life. So, I decided to write a few things that may be interesting about what we Lapours like to do as a family...

1. I would say our all time favorite thing to do is go to outdoor concerts during the Summer. We go to Krueger Farm, the Zoo, parks in the neighborhood, and The Pirate Festival to watch some outdoor music. Our favorite band...Captain Bogg and Salty!
2. During the winter we love going to Kennedy School to watch the music in the gym. They have music every Thursday. We love the square dancing nights. Do you see a theme here?
3. At home the only toys Rhett will get out every day are his instruments. He loves to bring us instruments and make a band. Rhett is always the singer.
4. Ok, a non music thing we love to do on the weekends is, go out for coffee. We usually order a latte and Rhett orders a vanilla steamer light on the vanilla. Most coffee shops in Portland have an area for kids to play. We love Sip and Kranz and Urban Grind.
5. Another weekend favorite is our "crepe" morning. We love crepes. I eat crepes with nutella and toasted almonds (which I almost always burn the first batch) and Dan and Rhett eat nutella, banana, and almonds. Yummmmm. I wish I had a picture to show you...
6. We love to travel. Dan and I have been to Europe a couple of times and we can't wait to go back. Rhett has been to six different states in his short life. Five of them were on the East Coast. We can't wait for our next traveling adventure! Ethiopia here we come! Yes, Rhett is going with us. How could we let him miss out on the exciting adventure of picking up his sister?
7. If you know me, you know my favorite family holiday is Halloween. It is a holiday, right? I love dressing Rhett up, I love going to the pumpkin patch, I love carving pumpkins, I love the decorations, and I love roasting pumpkin seeds. As a matter of fact, today Rhett was asking me to roast some pumpkin seeds. I told him he would have to wait until next Halloween.
8. We like anything outside. Hiking, going to the beach, camping, strawberry picking, playing at the park...
9. We love hanging out with our friends and family.
10. We also really enjoy a good meal (this link is for you Kathy...famous potpies) with our friends and family. Food=Love

There you have it...

3 comments:

kathy said...

Those pot pies look so delicious! Are you going to share your recipe with all of us salivating folks?

LISA said...

See,it wasn't so bad!! ;)
I do look forward to the crepe pictures!Oh, and I would definetly take Rhett to Ethiopia too!!

dad=gramps said...

WOW! Amazing when you put it all together. . .