Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thank You Kris!

Here is a picture of Rhett with his birthday present from my mom...
We have been waiting for the third document to come in the mail for almost two weeks now. I decided to call California to find out if it had been processed. The lady on the phone told me that they probably won't be looking at the documents from my delivery date for a couple of weeks!!!!
Dan to the rescue...he called and was lucky to get a really nice lady named Kris on the phone. Dan was able to express to her the urgency of the document and she quickly found our document, hand delivered it to be authenticated, and put it in the mail today! There are really great people out there! Thanks, Kris!

4 comments:

Christi said...

I love it when husbands give it a try and it works!! God has His hand in this all the way and He's going to bless all your effort!

Stacie said...

Oh good! Glad to see someone out there recognized how important this is for you!

dad-gramps said...

I'm glad this worked out for you. All this will come together for you. The globe was a great idea for Rhett. I bet he loves it. Take care. Love me

ninaandtom said...

Yea! One step closer. That lady earned a couple good karma points.