Friday, April 25, 2008

Trust

Here is the ever famous Abe showing off his clapping skills at our house! We had a great visit with Lori and Abe. He is such a joy to be around. So is Lori! Thanks for coming over!
Thank you Lori for reminding me to TRUST during this process. Thanks also Lori for being patient and understanding of my three year old! Rhett took a little while to warm up, but once he did he was showering Abe with kisses. And when I say "showering" I literally mean slobber kisses all over his face. Rhett even bowled Abe over by accident once and Lori was very understanding. We look forward to regular visits with our new friends Lori and Abe.
Here is my very first knitting project finished! Tiny "baby legs" for baby sister!
Here is Rhett modeling the "baby legs" on his arms.
I'll try not to count down every week, because the weeks don't really matter if you have TRUST, but we are almost done with week two. It is so much easier to wait when you are waiting for that call and not another document. I don't know where the last two weeks have gone!

7 comments:

sarah said...

Abe is such a beautiful baby and I'm so excited to see how beautiful your new "baby sister" is, too!

Jodi said...

How cute he is! Great knitting project as well. I still have a sweater I started about 10 years ago - I have given up. Let warmers are just CUTE!

Stacie said...

There's probably no better teacher on trust in this process than Lori. You are blessed by her friendship, I'm sure. And, lucky Rhett gets to smooch on Abe! :)

Ted and Lori said...

Oh, we are feeling the love! Thanks for this so sweet post. We had the best time with you guys yesterday and Rhett is such a *dear*.

Alexander-Talia said...

What a cutie patootie, Abe is! Nice knitting, Autumn! You are so talented. Baby sister will love them.

LISA said...

Abe certainly is a cutie! I'm jealous that i live so far away from all the cute babies!!
Guess i need to find a family member that knows how to knit. Those are cute leg warmers!

dad-gramps said...

Abe looks like he is great fun and great experience for Rhett. It looks like the knitting is coming along. The crafty ladies moments are paying off. I saw that project at the beginning. . . way to go. Such great times and great moments to come. Enjoy them all now and cherish the blessing as it unfolds to your family. Sending loving thoughts to you now. . .