Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another Decemberists Sighting

So, while my dad and his wife were here I wanted to take them to some of our favorite stores. We made a trip to Grasshopper for Rhett, Trade Up for dad (and Rhett), and Bolt for me. When I got there I instantly got into my hunt and gather mode. Until I heard an employee say, "Don't I know you?" It was Jenny Conlee! Rhett stood there and stared at her and said, "Mommy, why is Jenny Conlee a fabric worker?" It was really funny. Rhett knows Jenny from YouTube, but also our other run-ins. It turns out her friend owns the store and she is just helping out. Once again, she was a pleasure and she did a great job cutting my fabric.

Oh, and as for Trade Up...
They let Rhett use the drum kit in the sound proof room. He took it very seriously and I think he will be asking to go on a regular basis.

2 comments:

riggity said...

nice rhett. and next time you come down, have your mom remind me and I'll set up my drums for you in the basement.

dad-gramps said...

Very talented drummer at three years old. . . Knew his way around the "Big Boys" drum set. We will need to do some extensions for the bass & high hat, he couldn't quite reach them, but if he could I'm sure he would of used them as musically as all he did the rest of the set.

The Jenny Conelle sightings are a sign you two should become friends. I paid attention to the two of you together, it would be easy for the two of you to become friends. Don't laugh this off people are brought together for reasons. . . I'm glad we were brought together. Love you, miss you, but not in my heart. . .