Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Barbeque Pizza Anyone?

Our little friend "baby" Elliot is getting to be a big boy now! Rhett and Elliot were so cute sitting at the picnic table together last weekend.
Here are all three of our guests enjoying the pizza. We had fun with you guys!
So, when I was pregnant I made a baby boy quilt and a baby girl quilt, because I didn't know what I was having and sewing helped pass the time. I figured one day I would have a daughter. Although we had hopes and dreams of Africa it wasn't a reality in 2005. I have decided to make "baby sister" her very own new quilt. One that doesn't have cute little caucasian girls all over it.
I have decided to try to sell it in my ETSY shop.


4 comments:

sarah said...

great pictures! we had such a fun time with you guys! thanks again for the delicious dinner. :)

Brooke said...

Your dinner looks so yummy!

You must have snuck out for a BBQ when the rain stopped. Will it ever be sunny again!!!!!

dad-gramps said...

The barbeque pizza looks great. That's a request for the next time we are in town. . . Love Dad

LISA said...

love the pics!Fun!!