Friday, June 27, 2008

Last Thursday on Alberta


We met Elenore and Lucy on Alberta last night for last Thursday. Let me just say that it was true love for Rhett. All he wanted to do was hold Lucy's hand. And he would look at me with the biggest "school boy" grin when she would say "yes" to holding his hand. Our first stop was Thai Noon. We are really hoping that the city will agree to closing off the street for future last Thursdays, because there just wasn't enough room for Rhett and Lucy to push their baby in the pram.
Here is some real puppy love. Notice: Rhett will not let go of Lucy's hand.
We had so much fun watching this band...Chervona. They were the hit on Alberta last night. This video doesn't do them justice.








There were six more referrals yesterday! One of the referrals was only a little over a month off of our dossier in Ethiopia date. Could we really be getting that close? I've been getting butterflies with the thought of it!

7 comments:

Ted and Lori said...

That Rhett is a lover. So cute. And I too wish they would divert traffic for third Thursday. I would definitely go more often if they would. Crowds are not my favorite thing.

sarah said...

hurray for more referrals! i'm sure yours will be coming up soon, and before you know it you will be the mother of a beautiful baby girl.

rhett is the cutest!

Alexander-Talia said...

Too Cute! Bummer we missed it. WE planned on going but some friends of ours came into town that night and were tired. Oh well - we'll catch up with you guys on a last Thursday one of these days.
Go referrals go!!!

dad-gramps said...

More referrals and counting down to yours, or I should say ours. It is getting exciting, we are pulling for you every day. There are no word to express exactly how precious those picture are of Rhett and Elenor. . . Those moments must of been an absolute joy to witness. I can't get the smile off my face. So much love in those pictures. . . Love back to you all

dad-gramps said...

Sorry I got it wrong, it was Lucy. . .

Stacie said...

Rhett and his girlfriend - too cute!

I love all the referrals coming in. It's exciting to think you're getting close!

Debbie said...

The two kids holding hands takes me back to Landon and Autumn on our trip to the White Mountain when you were five. Where did the time go??