Monday, July 7, 2008

The Fourth...Lapour Style

Uncle Ryan and (future) Aunt Anne came into town for the fourth!!!!!!! Actually they moved to Eugene. Rhett loves his Uncle Ryan and Aunt Anne! He loved reading Dear Zoo to them before nap and bed time. Ryan and Anne loved it too. We cannot wait for the wedding in September and we really can't wait for some cousins! Get a move on it guys! I get a little jealous when I see this fun!
For dinner on the Fourth we went to Hopworks Urban Brewery. The new hot brewery in town. Awesome! 100% kid friendly, award winning organic beer, and amazing pizza.
The best barbecue pizza ever! Nothing could be bad with bacon and barbecue sauce.
The Beer Brothers.
We mooched fireworks off the neighbors again this year. I personally have a hard time spending a lot of money on something that is loud, annoying, starts fires, keeps me awake at night, and emulates bombs bursting in air. I know, I'm a Fourth of July scrooge. I do like to see Rhett's face lit up with excitement though.

3 comments:

Ted and Lori said...

You are exactly right about pizza. That place looks amazing. And Abe HATES fireworks--freaked out when they started going off at the farm where we were in Mt. Angel. Maybe next year...

dad-gramps said...

Great Ryan is in town. . . well almost in town, closer anyway. What are the tall plants in front of the "beer brother? I'll talk to you later. Can't wait to visit the new brewery in town the next time I'm in town. I'm also into the low key fourth of July celebrations, it must run in the family. Love you guys.

Anne said...

What a wonderful visit!!! Cute pictures...and thanks for your amazing hospitality!

"Aunt Anne"