Monday, August 11, 2008

Better Than Disneyland

We spent a magical day at Enchanted Forest.
Rhett next to the magical giant mushrooms.
The animatronics are unbeatable...Here is Snow White.
Where else can you walk into a witches mouth and slide down her hair? Does Rhett look a little worried?
Fun in the claustrophobic cave.
The woman who lived in a shoe...slide. That is Rhett with Uncle Ryan.
There was a crooked man who lived in a crooked house...
A trip to Enchanted Forest wouldn't be the same without the play. Rhett's face pretty much stayed like this the whole time. Shock and awe...
The play opened up with a "lute hero" joke.
Not to be done without the classic "read my lips" joke.
Rhett cried when it was over...he was so distraught he wouldn't look at the thespians or open his eyes for a picture.
Dan has finally found proof that Enchanted Forest is better than Disneyland.

4 comments:

dad-gramps said...

Yes, there still are magical places. . . What fun. looks like the adults were having as much fun as Rhett. I do wish I was there, but I will get over it and go to my own magical place. Once again I do love seeing all this, keep the fun coming. . . I'm sure you will. Love ME

sarah said...

Hmmm...I think I still have my doubts that it's better than Disneyland. I guess I'll have to make the trip to Enchanted Forest sometime to see for myself!

Should I beware of the toxic mold?

Ted and Lori said...

I've been enchanted by the Enchanted Forrest since the first time I saw it from the freeway on my first trip to Oregon. Haven't been yet, and can't wait til Abe is old enough to appreciate it.

lori lls said...

I get the biggest kick out of Rhett being disappointed when things are over. I'm glad you post those particular shots.