Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Breaking News...

THE COURTS ARE OPEN IN ETHIOPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This news was a wonderful surprise. We thought the opening date was October 9th, so this made our day! Now all those babies can start making their way home...
Here is what I'm working on...the banner pattern. They will be available today at Bolt!
Rhett watches about a show and a half every morning. One of them is when I'm in the shower. When I got out yesterday Rhett declared, "I know how to spell 'pop'." He grabbed a piece of paper and scratched out "pop." I was sooooo proud. You may have to look really hard to see it, but I thought it was pretty great.
Who says kids can't learn from watching tv?

In the spirit of "Stuff on my Cat", I call this "Hat on a Cat"...by Rhett.


5 comments:

sarah said...

that's so great about the courts opening! hopefully the next "breaking news" entry will be about your referral!

BROWNTOWN said...

wow, autumn, congrats on the courts being open early, rhett writing letters all by himself, and your pattern for sale. HOLY COW! a lot going on, ay? i miss you - lets get together soon. i can't wait to purchase your pattern - looking forward to one more project!

ruby and wade's house said...

Hooray for the courts, your pattern,Rhett writing and stuff on my cat! Can we play soon?

dad-gramps said...

Great news on the courts. Thanks for the call the other day. Your talents are endless and my grandson is brilliant and Billy is a good sport!! Can't wait to see what's next! You guys are TOO MUCH!!! Take care.

heather.pnr said...

Good news about the courts! I'm an adoptive mom, too (domestic)--I know how hard the waiting can be.

And I'm so excited about the pattern being available! I've loved your birthday banner ever since I first saw it on Mahar Drygoods. Do you know if it will be available online through Bolt or at your etsy store?