Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Little Announcement...No, Not a Referral

I'm teaching classes at Bolt!
You will also be able to find my banner patterns available for purchase later this week.

I'm very excited!

Gina has always seemed sort of famous to me...being the owner of the coolest and my favorite fabric store. In the words of Rhett, "This is the bestest, most fun fabric store"...thanks to the random goggles on the kids table. Rhett finds them every time.

Thanks Lupine for the encouragement and thanks Gina for inviting me to teach!

5 comments:

sarah said...

that's so awesome! you are certainly my craftiest friend. :)

Anne said...

Congrats!!! You will be so perfect for that. Good for you!

Ted and Lori said...

So cool, I'd take this class in a heartbeat. Oh, and been meaning to ask you: are you a purple-pink person for little girls?

traceyjohnson said...

Hi Autumn! I saw your classes on the newsletter!! Yeah!!

Also, I want to plan a time to get together...give me a call 503.929.1765.... sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you about setting up a time!! Summer and early sept were just nuts around here!

-Tracey

dad-gramps said...

Way to go teach! Sounds great you did do the beading classes too, so this should be good for you and your students. Love Dad