Monday, October 27, 2008

And The Winner Is.........

I'm pleased to announce that we have a winner for the lurker award. Talia, Elliot, and Miles came over tonight to witness the drawing. I wish there didn't have to be only one winner, but without further ado...the winner is CHRISTI KURTZ! You really are lucky with this sort of thing! We loved your comment. Christi and I (and our husbands) all went to undergrad together at Warner. She just ordered banners to help with a contribution to our adoption and we are very grateful for every contribution, so I'm very happy to present Christi with this banner. Please visit Christi's blog and send lots of prayers and good thoughts her way...we sure are! Christi and Jeff are wonderful parents and have three great boys. They do so much for others and they deserve so much more than they have been handed.

I was asked to make a thunder bolt for a little boy who lives in DC...he is going to be Zeus for Halloween. I had to bribe Rhett with M&M's to try it on for me. I hope Amory likes it...

3 comments:

Christi said...

Thank you, Autumn!! God has such cool timing! You made me cry with the nice words you said...you are a great friend.

April said...

Congratulations Christi!!!
Autumn, what a wonderful idea. That was fun. I will be ordering a banner soon- for our baby girl. :-) Have a very Happy Halloween!!
April

dad-gramps said...

All TOO MUCH. . . YOU ARE TOO MUCH. LOVE DAD