Monday, October 6, 2008

Done and Done

Finished! Knitting project #4, Rhett's sweater...
I'm so happy with how it turned out. Rhett hasn't worn it yet. I'm a little afraid it will all fall apart the first time he wears it. I'm sure it won't, but it just took so darn long to make. It also hasn't gotten cold enough for a sweater yet. It will soon, and I'll get pictures of him wearing it.
Here is yet another jacket from this pattern. This is the class I'm teaching next month, so I wanted to practice. This one is for "baby sister."



8 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

Wow!! I can't knit anything but a scarf - - I'm so inspired/jealous....mostly jealous because I'm not inspired enough to actually be crafty!!

April said...

Hi Autumn,
soooo cute! I wished I lived closer to Portland so that I could take your class.
April

Ted and Lori said...

Wow, Autumn. Gorgeous stuff!

BROWNTOWN said...

super cute and super duper cute. i wish i could take the class. i am sure you will teach it again though - i have a feeling.

dad-gramps said...

Cute and more cute. . . Love the lady bugs. Was that a chosen fabric, or was that from your fabric inventory STOCK??
Love me.

Christina & Tyler said...

You are too crafty. I hope to one day be like you. I'll have to take some classes from ou once I have some more sewing skills. I'm working on it.

ruby and wade's house said...

go Autumn!! i love them both.

Luv Grammy said...

What a great job! I can't imagine knitting anything that would end up looking like what it was meant to be.

Darling jacket too!