Monday, November 3, 2008

A Gift From PA

Here is Rhett watching the leaves fall....literally.
This tree was beautiful this year. When our front door was open the orange glow filled our living room. While driving Rhett will look out the window and say, "The trees are pretty. See, that's why I love fall."
I have met a wonderful friend through our agency yahoo group. She has been a great support during this process. Their dossier went to Ethiopia the same day as ours and they are also requesting an infant girl. How great it would be to be able to travel together to pick up our daughters! Well, in the mail today I received this great shirt...thanks, April!

6 months-16days-and counting.

6 comments:

Meg DeZutti said...

Rhett looks super-cozy in his new sweater in the top picture!!

Melissa and the boys said...

I love the shirt you got in the mail! We had fun today!!

Erin and Keith Sager said...

You should be up very soon to receive your referral!!!! Love the T shirt

dad-gramps said...

Any day now. . . Hopefully while I'm in town. See you tomorrow!!!!! Love me

dad-gramps said...

Me again. LOVED THE FALL LEAVES. DON"T SHAKE THE TREE TOO MUCH. I WANT TO SEE SOME!! Love ME

Fine family said...

So happy to hear you got your referral too! How old? Maybe we will travel at the same time :o) email me robinlfine@yahoo.com