Thursday, November 6, 2008

Gnomie Ganomy Hat = Knitting Project #6

Nope, you read right. This is knitting project #6. #5 can't be shown until after Christmas. This hat is called the Ganomy hat, pattern here, and seen all over the place. I think it turned out cute. I feel like a gnome when I wear it and Dan laughed when I tried it on for him.
I know, silly photos, but cute hat.
Any day now...I'm sure, we will know who our daughter is. Our daughter's birth mother is thinking, please just one more day.

5 comments:

BROWNTOWN said...

No laughing here. I think the hat is super cute and looks great on you w/your hair down. Thanks again for watching Miles the other day. It is so wonderful having you as a friend.
Yes, any day now! I feel like you will be hearing something by the end of the month. Your daughter will be so amazingly luck to have you as her mommy.

The Hedwall Family said...

Hi there, long time lurker but I live here in Portland. Great hat! I have loved your blog for awhile and pray for your daughter! We adopted our first daughter domestically this January and she is a true delight! I was wondering if it is too late to order a Thanksgiving banner for a gift for my aunt this year? Please let me know the cost and if it is possible! Thanks! bethandjohnhedwall@gmail.com

dad-gramps said...

I promise I won't laugh. I think it is a perfect Portland hat. SEE YOU SOON. . .

Stacie said...

I love the hat.

I love the way you put it about your daughter and her Ethiopian Mom.

Fine family said...

I know how you are feeling our dossiers went the same day and the wait is starting to get tom me too! Good thing we have these boys to keep us crazy enough to get through the tough days ;o)