Wednesday, December 24, 2008

M.'s Christmas


Though M. can't be here this Christmas, it was fun to find/make a couple special things for her. The hat is the pilot cap from this book...I'm sure it will be so cute on M.! The fawn is from Rhett and is one of my new obsessions. I picked out the mushroom for my stocking. These wooden figures are so sweet...I'm especially fond of the forest animals. They can be played with, chewed on, taken to the bath...I love beautiful, quality toys that elicit imagination. The book is the prettiest ABC book ever.

3 comments:

Meg DeZutti said...

Merry Christmas and a WONDERFUL New Year to A, D, R & baby M!! Cannot wait to see her pictures in the new year!

dad-gramps said...

Merry Christmas to all. . . You are all in our hearts with us today. Hope you have a wonderful morning with Rhett and your baby girl in your hearts. . . What a memorable year this has been and know we are right with you always. Sending lots of love.

habeshachild said...

Merry Christmas!!

I just have to leave a comment to tell you that the doll you made for Elsa was THE HIT of the morning. I gave it to her, and said, "it's a baby for you" and she actually said "baby"!!! She doesn't talk yet, and this was HUGE. So thanks for making a doll that inspired speech for my girl. We both love it.!!