Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Normal

I thought I better hurry up so that sad post wasn't at the top anymore...
Here is our family room collage. At top left...a huge picture of M.

Thanks for all the kind words. Not to pick favorites, but I like what Christi said. "It would be really weird if this wait wasn't this emotionally draining for you." I guess it is normal to feel this way. After reading my post Dan thought I had officially lost it, but I assure you, it's normal. It would be weird if I didn't feel this way. Buying a new pair of shoes helps with a sad day, I have found. And remember, I'm not a shoe person, so you know I'm just not myself these days.

6 comments:

April said...

You and Christy are right!.. and you are funny! I hope you have a nice evening with your sweet family. John and I are reading lonely planet-Ethiopia and eating lots of great pasta.

Christi said...

I need to go buy a new pair of shoes badly right now :)

That wall is awesome!

Anne said...

You ARE normal...verbalizing can sometimes help. And yes, I find shoes highly comforting.

Blog Shmog said...

Love the silhouette! I have both of the fabrics on your wall too. :)

habeshachild said...

totally totally normal!

and good for you for letting some of those emotions out - never good to keep 'em bottled up.

dad-gramps said...

The collage is great. . . So are you. If the shoes didn't help enough, go out and buy some fabric that should help you along. Still sending all the help I can from this distance. Love Dad