Tuesday, January 6, 2009

*EDITED* Your Very Own Habesha Doll

Changes have been made to my ETSY store! Now 15% of all purchases will go to Ethiopian Orphan Relief, Inc. So, go, place your order. Even better, order one of my dolls at EOR! Just imagine, your son or daughter could be this happy holding their very own Habesha doll. Maybe your child could be this happy, but I don't know if they will be just as cute as Mari (*) or this sweet "Habesha Child?"

Thanks, Jill, for letting me post these pictures of Mari!
Warning: Very soon, every order will be taking longer then the 2-3 weeks. We have a trip to Ethiopia on the horizon.

5 comments:

habeshachild said...

I have one of Autumn's amazing Habesha dolls (well, my daughter does) and it is wonderful! I encourage anyone out there who is even considering it to go for it and buy one!!

See this post for a photo:

http://habeshachild.wordpress.com/2008/12/30/baby/

dad-gramps said...

Very proud of you and this is wonderful. So many blessing coming your way. The joy you are creating is once again beyond words. . . We will talk soon. Love Dad.

April said...

Mari is such a cutie pie! I can't wait to give baby K her beautiful doll!

el said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
el said...

autumn, this is ellie from gloryology. will you email me (ellielancaster@gmail.com)?