Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goodies For Mez

Here is another tiny thing for Mez's feet. My mom made these and presented them to me on my birthday. So cute!
Mez is almost all packed. Who knew such a tiny baby would need so many things? This has been so fun. I loved putting together her little outfits.
She has a lot of stripes and dots.
I finished this blanket for her. I loved the little French-Japanese fabric.
Today our visa appointment was confirmed. Nothing else will stand in our way! We leave on the 7th.

7 comments:

sarah said...

The 7th? Ahhh!! That's so soon and so so exciting. :)
If we don't see you before you leave, we wish you happy travels and a safe return. We can't wait to meet Mez!

More Dorrs said...

That is next week!!! Hope it passes quickly!

-b

April said...

Hi Autumn,
I LOVE the booties your mom made! So cute. And the Blanket!!! So sweet. I'm getting really excited for you guys!!!
April

Missy said...

That is just too exciting!!!! I bet you are bursting!!!

Melissa and the boys said...

Next week!!! Have a safe and fabulous trip!!

Mars said...

Oh, it's so fun to see all the precious little clothes. I'm so excited for you guys. :)

dad-gramps said...

So completly happy for you all and that little girl waiting for you. Such a wonderful thing you guys have accomplished and dedicated yourself to. Such a rewarding and fullfilling count down for you guys. we are right with you. Love Dad.