Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dolls For EOR


I'm almost back in business. I hope to be opening up shop again soon, but in the meantime I have been busy with my kids (I do love saying kids) and other crafts. I have been working on a few personal projects, teaching classes at Bolt, and working on these dolls for the Ethiopian Orphan Relief auction that is on May 9th. If you live in Portland or will be visiting Portland on the 9th you can purchase your tickets here or at the door. These dolls will be up for auction and a custom doll gift certificate. If you are interested in your very own doll...post your email in the comment section and I'll add you to my email list. I will be sending out an email when I officially open up shop again.

6 comments:

Rachel Clear said...

Is the auction open to anyone?

Such cute dolls! How in the world do you do it?! (I mean, finding the time and being so creative with your hands so full).

Blog Shmog said...

Ooo, I love that fabric choice. I can't wait to buy a doll from you after we get our referral!

Kristin said...

Yay I am a Portlander! Black dolls are so hard to come by, it's a shame.

Christy. said...

Hi,
We live just south of Portland and we are adopting from Ethiopia as well. Your kids are darling!
I would love to be added to the email list so I will know when your shop is opening up again.
Thanks,
Christy
gladheimfamily.blogspot.com

paige said...

Hi Autumn,

Thanks for posting a link to the auction (and for the contribution of the beautiful dolls). You Portland families can just plan to stay home--I'm going to win a doll!

Rachel,
the auction is open to anyone and everyone (ok, maybe not to serial killers, but really, everyone else is welcome). Hope to see you, and many of Autumn's other Portland readers there.

Paige (EOR board member, non Portlander)

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you all that I have the dolls at my house, keeping safe till the auction! They are priceless and each detail is amazing! My daughter has a doll that Autumn made her shortly after she arrived home. It's a cherished item for sure!
We would LOVE to have all of you come to the auction! You can email me at Kim@ethiopianorphanrelief.org to reserve your tickets! It's May 9th 6pm at the Northstar Ballroom in Portland. Dessert & Wine will be served and also a Live and Silent Auction! Hope to see you there! Autumn's amazing donations will be a hot item for sure! Kim Pasion