Friday, April 3, 2009

Photography

I have lots of posts in the works, but I had to take a little break to bring to you this post...
Oh, my. Note my plans in the comment section.
I'm very picky when it comes to photography of our family. We have yet to hire a professional to take pictures of us. I'm just too picky and usually professionals are too expensive. I (Autumn)take most of the pictures for our family, but that means I'm never in the pictures. Which is fine, but I have done some research and have chosen a photographer. I love his photos and it turns out we went to high school together. We plan on a session in the next few months. Once we settle a little more with Mezmur.
The next post will include some pictures of my really good looking kids...I promise.

10 comments:

Calmil2 said...

I think you made a great choice!! His photos are amazing. I wish he worked down here in So. CA. Harmony

dad-gramps said...

Can't wait to see these up and coming photos. . . Can't wait for our up and coming trip to see you guys in the flesh. Love to all.

Nana said...

What fabulous pictures I see on your blog. Each time I see you with the kids, I am more and more proud of you. Mezi is growing in so many ways! I am proud of what a good big brother Rhett is!

Luv, Nana

Christine said...

Well, must say first that I love YOUR photography, but I understand that you can't be in the pics and that's a problem. My son was looking at the photos of your kids today and he was just giggling away, almost like he was there with them.

Christine

Chris and Jess said...

Have you heard of http://celebratingadoption.org
It's a site for adoptive families to connect with photographers and the photogs. give a great deal- like waiving sitting fees. Check it out!
Love all the new pics!

Chris and Jess said...

Have you heard of http://celebratingadoption.org
It's a site for adoptive families to connect with photographers and the photogs. give a great deal- like waiving sitting fees. Check it out!
Love all the new pics!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

I removed my last post because of the numerous typo's!! :-) I must learn to proof read before I post- rather than after!

I laughed soooo hard when clicked to that other photo post (mom behind the sheet!!!!). That is CRAZY! Absolutely CRAZY! I love your photos too- particularly your current blog 'title picture'. I hope you are having a great weekend. We have sunshine here!
April

Anonymous said...

Autumn,

I clicked on both links - one made me laugh out loud and one made me smile. It looks like you chose a great photographer. I can't wait to see new family pictures!

David and I will have a few new photos soon, too! Another CHI family is traveling to pick up their baby boy and promised to take a few shots of Baby Y.

Talk with you soon.
Mary

Christi said...

Ooooooo....that is going to be so awesome!! His pictures look so quality - that will be fun and worth every penny.