Friday, May 1, 2009

9 Months and My May Day Surprise

Hello Portlanders.
Which one of your wonderful kids made this May Day surprise for us?
Then rang the doorbell and ran? It made my day and added a little excitement and mystery to my oh-so normal day. Thank you.
Mezmur is nine months old! Where has the time gone?




Mezmur can wave hello, clap her hands, sit up like a champ, and stand with help. She has two more teeth coming in. She has gained 4 pounds since we have come home...looking like a true 9 month old. Bonding and attaching is reaching new levels. She gives us real love. She gives kisses, will pat my back, and she will rest her head on my shoulder for some cuddles. We all love Mezmur so strongly and she is beginning to really love us.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, sweetie pie!
I'm just able to see her in pictures, but boy, she has changed and grown. So cute.

Missy said...

So glad it is all going so well!! She is beyond words adorable!!!

Danni and Tommy said...

Yes, absolutely beyond adorable. I love all the pictures of her. She is sunshine and cuteness.

Ted and Lori said...

The faces! Incredible

dad-gramps said...

Why does the next to last picture look so Rhett inspired. . . Can't wait to see the pair in action. Miss you all beyond words. . . Love to all.

Meg DeZutti said...

Is it me, or does Mez get cuter each and every time you photograph her? She is an amazingly adorable little bug!! Such personality in her facial expressions, it make me wonder what she's thinking! To think, this Mother's Day you'll get to celebrate, knowing your family is complete. WHAT A BLESSING!
Cannot wait to see more outdoor pictures of Mez in the grass, Mez playing with Rhett, Mez doing, well, anything!

Erin Sager said...

Great pictures captured!!!! Happy May day..

Christine said...

That girl is the queen of the funny face. Or maybe you're the queen of snapping a good shot of those cute faces. Your May Day surprise was extremely cute!

Christine

Sparkz said...

It is funny to see her facial expressions b/c Nataga makes some of the EXACT same ones. It is really neat. They could be bro. and sis. with some of the similarities I have seen from picts. on your blog. I know babies make a lot of the same faces but I haven't seen them as similar as theirs are. Anyway she is really cute! I hope you had a wondeful Mothers Day !