Monday, May 11, 2009

Blessed to Be a Mother of Two

Rhett and Dan made this "banner" for me for Mother's Day. Notice the circles around each letter and lines in between? It is fashioned after his Mama's banners. So cute.
We had a nice Mother's Day. We spent it with the Mothers in our life...my Mom and Mimi. We went to visit Mimi...she loves for Mezmur to sit in her lap.
A gift for Mimi.

Just look at how Mezmur looks at her Uncle...
Checkers in the lobby.
At home...a bouquet of wild grass was picked for me.
Rhett "made" dinner for me (like Nana suggested) by asking if we can walk to Kennedy School for dinner. He was very proud of his idea and he was very proud he "made" dinner for his Mom.
One small bike...
It was a good day. I feel so blessed to be the Mother of two. I feel so blessed that Mezmur is here for this Mother's Day. Beyond blessed.
I'm thinking of April with Zora...together for their first Mother's Day.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy happy and Blessed Mother's Day!

dad-gramps said...

The banner is cute and very creative the best gift a mother could get. . . The making dinner thing is classic, that Rhett is one smart kid and a guy after my own heart. So glad your Mother's Day was a joyous time. Can't wait to see you all. . . I know I sound like a broken record but can't hold back the excitement. Love to all!!!!-!!

courtney rose said...

I love the bouquet of wild grass. Super sweet stuff you've got going in that household of yours, super sweet stuff.

Mom/Nana said...

I have always felt blessed to be your's and Aris' Mom. Now, I am beyond blessed to be Dan's Mom-in-law, Rhett and Mezi's Grandmother. Thank you for the time we spent together yesterday!

Love, Mom/Nana