Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mezmur's BFF Is Coming Home!

Zora Kalkidan is coming home! We are so excited. We got to visit Mezmur's friend Zora while we were in Ethiopia. It turns out they shared a room! Zora is my friend April's daughter (John's too!). Zora is such a special little girl to us and we can't wait until she is in her mom and dad's arms forever! We also can't wait for the girls to have their reunion in a couple of months when Zora brings her mom and dad to Portland. Unfortunately this is the best picture I got of the girls together when we were in Ethiopia, but there will be many more when they are together again.


We love you Zora!

7 comments:

Julie said...

Hurray!! Hurray for a baby coming home with her mom and dad, and hurray for the long awaited visit! How awesome! She is adorable.

dad-gramps said...

Touching. . . Here's hoping they are "BBF's" forever. Half way around the world and back together again. . . How amazing is that? With lives coming together like this there is always a reason. Now this is a human interest story in the making. Call Oprah. . . Too MUCH AGAIN. . . Love to all!

April said...

Yay!!! Thanks Autumn!! We can't wait to see you all in Portland!

kathy said...

That is just too cute!

Danni and Tommy said...

YAAAAAYY for SUPER cuteness coming home!

Stacie said...

Oh that Zora is a cutie! And I love her name - it's one of my favorites and is on my list. :)

Stacie said...

PS - I'm not name-stealing. It's actually been on my list for a while b/c of the writer. Just had to point that out. I'm not name stealing. :)