Sunday, June 21, 2009

Rhett the Photographer

I was very proud of my idea to give Rhett a "big brother" gift the morning we were to meet his baby sister. We thought this would help ease the transition a little. We gave him a digital camera. I finally got the pictures onto the computer and there are some gems there. One of the first pictures he took was of his snake, "snakey."

Snakey
View off the Deck
Other View off the Deck
Soccer Ball in the Grass
Ethiopian Sky and Barbed Wire
Mom and Dad Eating Breakfast
Traveling Friends and Rhett's Girlfriend
Does this one look familiar?
Meeting Mezmur For the First Time
Checking for Teeth
Guest House Door
Tsegay
Mezmur at Home
Mom and Mezmur
Feet
Self Portrait
Deer and Duck
Family Room
Mezmur in the Car
Mom Knitting in the Car
Meredith
Mom and Mezmur Outside

9 comments:

Julie said...

Oh I love it! For obvious reasons!! And I love any bit of memories that remind me of the morning we left to meet our precious girls for the first time!
Awesome Rhett!

Rachel Clear said...

Awesome, Autumn. These are so great.

filoli said...

Holy cow! He has quite the eye!

Christi said...

That is such an awesome idea...I love it!

Ted and Lori said...

I was wondering about these! Cool!

dad-gramps said...

I love the kid's view off the balcony, through the railings. The soccer ball photo looks like it could be on the cover of Life magazine. Could be stretching it here, but he is my grandson. . . I'm entitled. I do believe I may have stated on an earlier post to give the camera to Rhett to get more pictures of you. . . The last one is a winner in that department. Obviously a chip of the block. . . he took some great pictures of things that mean something to him. What a great idea Autumn & Dan. Love to all. . .

Alida and Geno said...

Thanks Rhett for sharing. These are beautiful pictures you took of your familiy. Soon you'll be better at taking pictures than Mommie! You go Rhett!!!! .... You're such a great Big Brother!!!!

Erin Sager said...

He has your talent. The day in the life of Rhett.... Too cute

April said...

I love these!! Rhett- you have talent!