Friday, July 31, 2009

Done

I finally made the laundry soap that I've been wanting to make for a while. Then the heat wave came and I wouldn't dare turn on the burner even for a second. It is finally cooling outside (90 degrees), I ran out of laundry detergent, and I had a free 5 minutes, so today was the day. It really did only take 5 minutes. I shredded the soap with my food processor...quick and easy.
There is probably five times more soap than this...
This is the recipe I used...Little Birdie Secrets.
Today is a big day! Mezmur's birthday! There will be a birthday post tomorrow.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Yes, because I'm a crazy blog stalker --but I gotta do it!
Happy Birthday Mezmur!

I've made laundry soap, but not that recipe! Gonna try it. Thanks for the link.

Rachel Clear said...

Good for you!

And Happy Birthday to Mez. Have fun tonight! I'm so bummed we're missing it. :(

April said...

Mezmur's Birthday!!!!!! Yay! I can't wait to see pics. Happy Birthday Mez!!

Alida and Geno said...

Happy Birthday Mezmur!!!! Have a wonderful first birthday!!!

Way to go on the laundry soap!

dad-gramps said...

Wow!! Another great idea. your like some pioneer women or something. . . I'm too late to tell you not to take Mezmur for her shots today. . . Just kidding. Love Me