Monday, August 10, 2009

"It's Better Than Disneyland" -Dan Lapour

We had our yearly adventure to Enchanted Forest last weekend. This year we were finally able to convince the Rices to join us. I believe they weren't disappointed. Here is Mezmur and her first Enchanted Forest experience...


Blow this up and look at Rhett's face.

Rhett was this happy most of the day.

Grandpa with sleepy Mezmur.
Rhett had his first roller coaster experience...his thoughts? "I'm never going on a roller coaster again my whole life."
Dan and Jeremy look very happy coming off the log ride.
Good-bye Chippy...until next year.
After the water show Rhett asked, "Can we come tomorrow?"
I'm sorry Rhett, but your Mama can only handle one trip to E. F. a year...your Dad on the other hand...

6 comments:

Rachel Clear said...

Rhett's face was HILARIOUS! He looks like me on a roller coaster and I agree with his sentiments "never again". It's not for everyone, for sure.

Mez's expression was adorable too. I can't tell if she was startled or yawning... but so cute either way!

Julie said...

Oh how fun!

Alida and Geno said...

Looks like lots of fun !!!!!!

melissa f. said...

i haven't been since i was little-- and hadn't really considered it. reading this has me thinking that it's time...

Monica said...

thank you for reminding me to go : )

dad-gramps said...

Still have never been there. . . Save next years trip for "Us" when we are there next time. Along with Dan's dad it would be a fun time. Every expression on Rhett's face in each picture is great, the one on the slide is "Priceless". . . I should of used the word "Enchanting" to discribe Mezmur's current blog picture yesterday, I actually didn't know what she was looking into but again I just like that angle. The photo of Rhett from behind here is the same for me. The picture of him inside the tree looks like he lives in the Enchanted Forest. . . It's the same look he had hugging the tree on our hike a couple of years ago. LOVE those kids. . . Love to you all!!!!