Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mezmur's Hair...AKA...5 Minutes of Torture

"Did you just say It's time to do my hair?"
"Stop touching my head!"
"Are you done yet!"
"Yay! You are done!"
Shiny McShine in all her glory.
Here is her hair a few hours later...nice curls without the shine.
What did I do to her hair? First, combed it out, got it wet, rubbed some Taliah Waajid Lock it Up on my hands and patted her hair with it, then I combed out a nice section for a pony...and there you have it...5 minutes of torture for Mezmur, but she sure looks cute.

8 comments:

sarah said...

I think she's the most expressive kid I've ever known.

And I now know where Rhett got his "Soft McSoft" name from - "Shiny McShine." :)

Missy said...

Super cute!!! Seems like something I might be able to try...and I am SERIOUSLY hair-challenged!!

Erin Sager said...

Darling Mezmur, okay my new favorite product on miss Finley's hair is Moroccanoil and curl creme, I use it too, it holds the curl really nice and smells awesome....When you want to try something new, let me know and Ill grab you some...

dad-gramps said...

My I do miss that angel. . . tortured or not she is a doll. I think this is going to be the biggest change we have seen in both of your beautiful children. . . OUR GRANDCHILDREN!! WE MISS YOU SOOOOOOOO SO MUCH. Not to mention your parents!! Loved this post to tears, love to all!!!!

Julie said...

Ha ha! Great pictures! Cutie cuteness....love her.

Rachel Clear said...

Love it!

It sure did look real cute at the end, Autumn.

Erin said...

Charlotte lets me put little clips and things in her hair and then in about 10 minutes I look over at her and like magic, they have disappeared into her pockets! Mezmur is a doll, by the way!

Grammy said...

Her hair is too cute. I'm so glad to have a girl to enjoy this time around.