Saturday, September 26, 2009

Our Week in a Nutshell

Here are a few pictures that sums up our life over the last week....
Mezmur and I at the Alberta Street Fair. Fun was had by all. Mezmur is having me blow her a kiss with her own hand.
Organic cotton candy. It's OK, becuase it is organic...right?
Following around this kid everywhere, because God forbid we have to pick her up or tell her she has to go a different way...yikes.
Fun times at a great friend's birthday party! Here is Rhett ready to launch his water rocket. He was the only one in costume and he didn't even mind. Way to not conform, Rhett!
Dolls, dolls, dolls, for three very special babies!
Off to the Zoo before the rain and cold comes and Mama never wants to go outside...
Mezmur is always the center of attention at meal time...I wonder why.
Preschool! Oh, how we love preschool. I don't ever want it to end!
Napkin tutorial coming up on your friendly neighborhood Bolt blog...
That was our BUSY week. Now, on to another busy weekend and busy week!

4 comments:

April said...

What a great-packed week! I love the banner picture!

Erin Sager said...

We love our sweet beautiful doll...You are so sweet to have made that for baby Finley. Great seeing you last night and look forward to getting our girls together...Love the Sagers

dad-gramps said...

Pictures of Mezmur mezmurize me. . . I can't wait to chase her around for awhile. I loved "Rocket Man" at the birthday party, he is so sure of himself and doesn't worry what anyone else might think. . . He knows who he is and that is a sure sign of confidence. That will take him a long way. Loved the FLORIDA napkin, make sure he gives an extra wipe on Naples for us. . .

Love to All!!

Rachel Clear said...

Ha! Awesome week.

Let's just hope that Rhett outgrows his cosume thing by the age of 50-ish (Portland doesn't need another Elvis... I know you know what I'm talking about!) Haha! Oh, Rhett. Adorable.

Mez seems to really be learning how to ham it up. I need to see that gal again. :)