Saturday, October 31, 2009

Before Halloween

Halloween lasts all month at the L. residence. Here are a few more before Halloween festivities. Rhett loved to carve the pumpkins this year. I wouldn't let him do the mouth on mine, but I let him do the eyes and nose.
The booty.
Our semi-annual photo on the rainbow bench downtown.
Rhett is dressed as a green slime monster/wild thing and Mez is in the lion costume that Rhett wore when he was 10 months.
We did our annual trick or treat at Dan's office.
Mez was soooo in to trick or treating! I should have known! She loves to put little things into bags or purses and carry them around. Once she learned what was in those little things...it was all over.
This seemed to be the look of the day...I think, because it was a no nap day.
Tonight there will be more Halloween festivities.

11 comments:

Christi said...

I love that bench photo tradition...you gotta do that again next year!

dad-gramps said...

Loved the costumes. . . Rhett didn't look his happy self but I'm sure he had fun slimming. Mezmur looked so cute and in her glory. Loved all the pictures. We will talk today. Love ME

Lupine said...

Those costumes came out beautifully! I am not surprised one bit. Happy Halloween to you all.

sarah said...

i love how the slime monster turned out! where is that rainbow bench?

Monica said...

the monster turned out so great Autumn!
Nice work mama.
How cute are those two????

Anne said...

Those pictures of Rhett are priceless. I wish I looked that cute when I'm tired.

BROWNTOWN said...

they are super dupe cute. love the profile pic of rhett on the bench. lets get together soon.

~celebrate: o.j. said...

This is great! I just landed on your Etsy page and now your blog. Congrats on your adoption (I know I'm late). Halloween on your end looked like it turned out great! I loved the photo's especially the one of your son on the bench- too cute.

p.s. Please send some pumpkin seeds to MD!

April said...

cute cute cute cute! I LOVE the costumes!

Courtney said...

Autumn...I'm so excited to find your blog...and your Etsy shop! It's fabulous! I blogged faithfully last year although this year have been on somewhat of a break...but I frequently featured the work of Etsy artists. I love your shop. The funny thing is, I think I've browsed your shop before but didn't realize it was you! I'd love to feature you sometime on my blog. :-)

Luv Grammy/Debbie said...

What fun times. It brings back so many memories. Halloween was Cameron's favorite holiday. The kids are precious.What fun it is growing up in your home.