Friday, October 2, 2009

What a Difference

What a difference 7 months (some nourishment and lots of love) makes.
I'm finally trying to get caught up with our online photo book. Last night I did the month of March. I've looked at the photos from Ethiopia a hundred times, but this time I was really blown away by the photos of Mezmur. She was so tiny and had been very sick just before we came.
Now, look at her...just 7 months later. Full of life and spunk.
Just look at that face...
Keep growing baby girl.

10 comments:

Missy said...

WOW!! She doesn't even look like the same baby!!! INCREDIBLE!

Julie said...

Beautiful Mezmur.

Rachel Clear said...

Man, she was and is just beautiful. What a 7 months it's been, huh?

**Heidi** said...

Love it! Amazing!

kathy said...

I was just thinking about how much she has changed since the first day that you brought her over to introduce her. She is so spunky, cute, and makes me happy inside every time that I see her toddling down the sidewalk. Love that baby girl! :)

Rahel said...

what a cutie!

April said...

Wow! What a difference is right! Sweet Mez- you are growing big and strong. Keep it up kiddo.

dad-gramps said...

Wonderful. . . Such a blessing for her and she is a blessing for us all. I'm totally touch by what is important in life when I see everything this little girl is. . . and what you have done as a family. Love you all. . .

Erin Sager said...

Mezmur is so beautiful....

courtney rose said...

Sweet, sweet baby girl.

Amazing growth.