Sunday, November 15, 2009

That Was Fun

We went to Elliot's party yesterday. I can't believe he is 3!
I was a crazy camera woman at the party. The lighting was great and the subjects were perfect, so it had to be done. What was fun about Elliot's party?
Little boys who are terrified of carousels. At least I thought this was fun and cute. Seriously, who is afraid of carousels?
Carousels. (Rhett is riding safe on the bench.)
Birthday boys who prefer to go by "Bob."
Cupcakes and party hats.
Balloons.
Wax mustaches.
After the party Mezmur passed out at the restaurant. If only she would pass out at night than we would be great.

7 comments:

Christine said...

Such great pics!

Anne said...

Fun...what a cute idea for a party. Great pictures of the kiddos, too. Happy birthday to Elliott!! See you all on Wednesday evening!

sarah said...

I'm impressed with Rhett's writing skills! Thanks again for coming down to S-town. :)

Rachel Clear said...

How great!

dad-gramps said...

I can't believe Elliot. . . So cute and grown up. Happy Birthday Elliot. Looked like a fun time, loved the wax mustaches. Looked like it wore Mezmur out. I'm sure a short nap and she was ready to go again. . . . I see Rhett like to print his name any where he can. Great job. Did I say I can't. . . Well I can't. See you soon. Tell Rhett I'm counting sleeps. Love to all. . . Tell Dan I actually found some Oregon Beer here, believe it or not. . .

Christina and Tyler said...

This makes me want to eat cupcakes.

Somewhere Behind the Morning said...

I love the moustache picture. They look like partners in crime and all sorts of other capers. :) Such a sweet family you have! Just lovely.