Wednesday, November 11, 2009

You Look Nice Today

The header photo is one of our family photos. We couldn't wait for Ryan to photograph our family of four. We chose to go to our favorite park. A park we spend many hours at, go to for concerts in the summer, and the park we celebrated Mezmur's first birthday at...our very favorite park. We were one of those really obnoxious families to photograph. I was certain Rhett and Mezmur didn't smile at all. I was sure my face was scrunched up with stress and Dan was sure his smiles weren't real smiles. I was wrong...I was also right in that I knew if anyone could do it...Ryan could. He makes EVERYONE look good. Go to his blog to check out the other photos. If you are in the Portland area I HIGHLY recommend Ryan of You Look Nice Today Photography. Especially if you are getting married...check out his wedding photographs!

IF YOU ARE FAMILY...CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITES AND LET US KNOW. CHRISTMAS!

13 comments:

April said...

The pictures are so cute! Post more.

sarah said...

Oh my gosh I love them!

sarah said...

ps) i looked at his inspiration page and saw that he listed one of our college friends! i wonder if they know each other! small world.

April said...

oh!! I found them!! They are GREAT!!

Sam's mom said...

What a beautiful family! And those kids of your just get more adorable each and every day, don't they?

Alida said...

Autumn ... they are beautiful .... you all look great in them ... and OMG, Rhett's gotten so much taller and little Mezmur is not that little anymore :) and she's just as cute as she can be .... great pictures.

Cloverland Farm said...

what a handsome family!! great pics!!!

Christina and Tyler said...

The pictures are great. my fav is the one you chose for the blog header. He did our family photos in the early summer and I love them as well. He does do great work!

Christine said...

I really do love them all. But my favorite is the one of Rhett in the fore in focus with you guys out of focus. Just because of composition and because of the happiness in his face. It calls for a big frame on a wall.

Kristin said...

I'm so excited! I'm a Portlander and have been looking for this style of photographer for a while now. Thanks for posting such precious photos.

Stacie said...

I love the pics he took - and I really really love your boots. Can you tell me where you got them? I really love them. :)

Gretchen said...

Those pictures are fantatsic! I think we've found our photographer for whenever we finally get around to doing some family pictures. He did a great job.

And ditto on the question about where you got your super cute boots. ;-)

dad-gramps said...

Sorry I got behind on your blog. Loved the pictures, we have many favorites. We will look at them together while you are here. Love saying that and can't wait. Love me. . .