Friday, May 14, 2010

Alberta Art Hop

I took some great photos (that didn't include the red fabric I'm a little sick of) of all my preparations for the Art Hop tomorrow, but my computer decided to freak out. So, I'll leave you with this photo that I plan on putting on display at the Hop.
If you want to hang out on a really great street, see some crafty booths, eat organic cotton candy, and like sunshine, then stop by our booth between the hours of 11 and 6. We will be between 24th and 25th on the South side of NE Alberta. Come say hi!

2 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

autumn,
my husband and i have been talking about adoption (i'm adopted..domestically...myself) and i was wondering what agency you went through to adopt from ethiopia? also, is there a minimum age requirement? so many countries we've looked at you have to be 35--and we're 29 and 30.
thanks so much,
natalie
twougaalums *at* bellsouth.net

Duncan said...

Wish I was there. . .