Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Our New Floor...DONE

I'm really bummed we don't have a real "before" picture. A picture before we tore up the tile and the stick down tiles that were on top of this asbestos vinyl that we lived with for several weeks. I think living with this for so long makes me appreciate our new floors so much more.
The kids were fascinated with the process.
Here are our new floors! We love it! Our new floor makes the rest of our kitchen look really bad. No, I mean it...really bad. I need to get to work making it look decent.
We also acquired a new piano today. So, today our home is filled with color and music.

9 comments:

sarah said...

I LOVE IT!!!! The colors look amazing!

Amy B. said...

I love it! Really really love it!

Christi said...

So perfect! I love how your house is unlike anyone else's.

Erin Sager said...

love the floors....

The Hedwall Family said...

I love the yellow tiles, thats what I want in my kitchen one day! Congratulations on the piano, my favorite part of my day is when eva sits there and bangs/plays away happily singing her made up songs. Makes a mama tear up!

Duncan said...

Looks great! Except for the shot of Justin's legs. . . I liked Rhett's dance on the new floor! Good that the kids had their eye on Justin's workmanship. Great Pictures. Can't wait to see it and you all in person.

Love ME

Rachel Clear said...

Love the floors... and the dancing feet pic!

Anne said...

Love it!!!

Tracy said...

color and music! yea!