Saturday, September 25, 2010

What We are Loving These Days

Rhett is finally LOVING school. The first few days were great, but then, the honeymoon was over. We had to carry/drag him into his class while he clawed at the door. Then after a couple days of that, he was done. Yesterday he said, "I don't want the weekend to come!"

Dan is LOVING our new car. Marveling at it's ability to "change colors" in different light. We got a Honda Odyssey, but I still lovingly call it the "swagger waggon"..much to Dan's disgust.



I am LOVING this website. The lunches are so inspiring. I'm now obsessed with bento boxes and cute Japanese accessories. How long do you think I can cut Rhett's food into cute little shapes? I am also LOVING that Fall is coming, because that means I can make Pumpkin Pancakes and Pumpkin Creme Brulee this weekend. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE being pregnant? I still crack up every time I watch the Swagger Wagon video...

Mezmur is LOVING her cute little school she gets to go to once a week. It is called The Peanut Gallery. My little social butterfly loves hanging out with her friends and great teachers one day a week. (and her mama loves having one day a week to zip through some much needed sewing)

5 comments:

sarah said...

is dan going to hate you for putting up the swagger wagon video on your blog?
we're excited to see the new van in action!

sarah said...

ps) uhhh.... mr. lonely?

Christine said...

Lurve the swagger wagon. the best commercial I have seen in many moons.

April said...

That's AWESOME!

Rayna said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOKuSQIJlog

Kind of goes with the swagger wagon...