Friday, October 29, 2010

Rhett's Week of Spooky Lunches

This week Rhett has gotten a Halloween themed lunch everyday. Everyday he has eaten every bite of food. First Rhett had an all orange lunch before I went to the grocery store for the week for the other goods.
Pesto pasta, ogre eyes, jack-o-lantern clementine, and Halloween Z bar.
I was pretty proud of my jack-o-lantern.
Spooky pizzas.
Ghost and pumpkin pita with hummus, honey stick, and the obvious.
Mummy hot dog, apple mouth with gummy worms, pomegranate seeds, and mustard for dipping.

Next week...boring lunches.

14 comments:

Brooke said...

Holy cow. How do you come up with these ideas, and how long does it take to see them to fruition? I'm super impressed and inspired!

Christine Schlicker said...

I really appreciate these posts on lunches! They have given me some great ideas!
Christine Schlicker

Christi said...

Good job!

Duncan said...

YOU ARE TOO MUCH. . . Does Rhett realize how lucky he is and how cool he must be at school with his lunches. . . WAY TOO MUCH!! Can't wait to see Thanksgiving week lunches. . . Still no sprouts yet!? Love dad-gramps

dandiesinthesunshine said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

I wish you lived in my house. Also? I think you should have a tv show.

Because really.

You.are.amazing.

Viv and Pete said...

This is such a great idea! I love it ( : He will remember these creative lunches!!! Nice work!

Cloverland Farm said...

cool.

Julie said...

Too cute...but guess what,

I'm gonna start telling people I met Martha in Ethiopia! Ha ha

dan and rachel said...

amazing! i love it!

April said...

I wish you made my lunches!! How do you have all this energy!

semiferalmama said...

I know you are pregnant and all, but really, if you want four kids I would love you to be my mother.

Robin said...

What awesome lunches! You did a great job!

Jen said...

Wow! I feel really bad for my kiddos...their lunches are never that creative. I am doing great if I slip a anote into their lunch:)

Niki said...

You are amazing! I am so impressed and inspired (for next year I guess). :)