Monday, November 29, 2010

A Good Movie and a Good Song

We went and saw the movie 127 Hours. Wow. Danny Boyle did it again and oh, James Franco...we have loved you since Freaks and Geeks. I sobbed at the end of this movie. It had to do with how emotional the movie was, it had to do with my hormones, it might have had a little to do with the cup of water Dan spilled in my lap during the flood part, but it also had a lot to do with the song choice they used during the rescue. The song is by Sigur Ros and has been an emotional song to me since I first heard it. It's just such a good song that tells a story. At 4 minutes and 38 seconds your mind will be blown. I don't think I would've sobbed if it wasn't for the song choice. I surly would've cried, but sobbed... probably not. I recommend you listen to this song and go see 127 Hours.

3 comments:

vicariouscuteness.com said...

wow. powerful.

Need your email or you email me
medezutti@gmail.com. have a great story to tell you about Sam's "Sam" doll!

Christine said...

Wow, loved it. That is a song I can run to.

Duncan said...

Yes a good song. I have songs that do the same thing to me. Loved the song and the video. I guess we are going to have to see the movie to see if it was you, the song, water in the lap or hormones. . . I will let you know. Take care. Love Dad