Sunday, December 19, 2010

Candy Houses

We had the Rices over for a little bit of sugar yesterday. While the dads put together our houses with hot sugar the boys ate half of the candy.
That's my sensitive boy adding a heart to his house.


Yes, it's true. Mezmur was in bed during the whole decorating adventures. To her, this house just magically appeared on our table after her nap and she got to eat a ton of candy for snack, so I think she is going to be just fine.

We had fun guys. I'm glad we could take you away from your rat troubles for an afternoon. :)

2 comments:

sarah said...

"Rat troubles"? I have no idea what you're talking about. We CERTAINLY do not have any rats in our house.

:)

Duncan said...

Yes, I can see how it would be three for me and one for the ginger bread house. Nice job to the whole production staff. It's amazing there was any candy left for Mezmur after her nap. . . Love to all.