Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Eve Pajamas

Today is pajama day at Rhett's school for spirit week. He is wearing his Christmas pjs from last year. Here are this years Christmas pajamas. I think they will both be very happy. I used a Simplicity pattern for Mezmur's pants and I used the Weekend Sewing pants pattern for Rhett again. For the shirts I picked up Mezmur's at my favorite resale shop (Mama's and Papa's) and Rhett's at Old Navy. Rhett is always so proud of the things I make for him. Mezmur's favorite question is, "What making Mama?" She will love her pjs too.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute! I especially love Mezmur's, just because I made similar PJs for Sam last year. This year I took the easy road and bought PJs for Christmas.

P.S. Thank you for Joey's banner. It turned out great. I really love it!

Duncan said...

I love Rhett's PJs, very cute. I need to see a picture of him in them Christmas morning. Love to all!!

Anne said...

Adorable!!