Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve through Christmas with the Lapours

It's true. Christmas Eve I was finishing this gift. I just needed to stain half of the game pieces. I finished up this game over a month ago. I'm very proud of how it turned out.


Christmas Eve cat story time. Rhett read this whole book to the cat...again...very proud.
Mezmur ready to go on Christmas Eve.
I couldn't get a good picture of both kids together to save my life. The following are the best I could get.

Scooters from Santa.


Handsome man in a handsome man sweater vest...the one with all the cables.

There was a rousing game of checkers.

Rhett won!
It was a great Christmas. Lots of sugar was eaten, a tiny baby Lapour sweater was finished, multiple Christmas movies were watched, games were played, there were scooter rides, delicious dinner was had with lots of carbs eaten, presents were opened, presents were given, and all of this was done with only one bleeding injury...not so bad.

6 comments:

paige said...

sounds delightful! Happy everything, happy family!

Julie said...

I love all the pictures! I'm waaaayyyyy jealous of the fact that you guys are outside in what appears to be very mild weather. We have so much snow and cold, and Wisconsin like temps.

Yeah for Dan's sweater. It's awesome.

Duncan said...

Looked like a great Christmas. . . Another classic photo of Rhett Reading to the McSoft, it cracked me up. Loved the checkers set, it's another winner design. I liked Dan's sweater vest. . . I live in Florida, or I would put a order in. . . I'm sure the kids are going to have a great time on their scooters. Miss you all!! Love dad-gramps

Erin Sager said...

so fun, you are one talented mama. I love seeing all the things you create....

Anne said...

Looks perfect! We missed you guys this year. Can't wait to see you soon.

lori said...

Great sweater vest and really adorable checkers set! That's a great gift idea for all generations. Did you follow a pattern, or make it up? Not that I could follow a pattern anyway, but just curious.

And naturally, beautiful kids! Looks and sounds like a winning holiday!

Happy 2011 to you and yours.
xoo