Monday, March 21, 2011

The New Magic Lens

Spring break and an enormously pregnant Mama means a little more video games and tv than usual. Dan bought me Tetris for our Nintendo. I always loved Tetris and boy, does Rhett think his Mama is super cool that she can get 106 rows! Now, on to the lens...
I don't know if it is any big secret or a magical lens, but it is to me. Christi simply said I needed a low light lens for good indoor photos. That made sense. I didn't even know there was such a thing. After a little research and a trip to the Pentax camera store...I ordered my low light lens. The big secret...a 50mm lens. You can read about it here... Why did I want this lens? I hate indoor flash photos and we live in Portland, so we are inside a lot 8 months out of the year.

1 comment:

Duncan said...

I never knew there was a low light lens either. You really do learn something everyday. . . Can't wait!! Love ME